I currently exhibit and sell my artwork at these locations:
Jean Moyer Artwork at Warehouse Art Gallery in Luray VA.
- Festival of Spring- The Saturday of Mother’s Day Weekend in Downtown Luray, VA (May 7, 2016)
- Warehouse Art Gallery, Luray VA
- Dayton VA Red Bud Spring Arts & Crafts Festival, Saturday, April 9, 2016, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 34th Annual Dayton Autumn Celebration, Saturday, October 1, 2016, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (Dayton VA)
- Page County Heritage Festival, October 8 & 9, 2016, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day on the Luray Fairgrounds on Collins Avenue
- New Market Community Center 18th Annual Craft Show (October 22 & 23, 2016)
- BB &T Performing Arts Center
- Festivals in the Shenandoah National Park at Skyland Lodge:
- Blackberry Festival , July 23, 2016
- Apple Butter Festival, September 17, 2016
- Luray Farmers Market, many Saturdays beginning in May through September when I am not at another venue. Contact me for availability on the date that works for you. The Market is located on Mechanic Street next to the Greenway just off of 340.
- Annual Open House, December 1st-12 pm-6 pm, December 2nd and December 3rd-10 am-4 pm. For more information, please call 540.743.3194 or email jbm.artist@Yahoo.com.