I currently exhibit and sell my artwork at these locations:
Jean Moyer Artwork at Warehouse Art Gallery in Luray VA.
- Festival of Spring- The Saturday of Mother’s Day Weekend in Downtown Luray, VA (May 13, 2017)
- Warehouse Art Gallery, Luray VA
- Page County Heritage Festival, October 7 & 8, 2017, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day on the Luray Fairgrounds on Collins Avenue
- BB &T Performing Arts Center
- Festivals in the Shenandoah National Park at Skyland Lodge:
- Blackberry Festival , July 22, 2017
- Apple Butter Festival, September 23, 2017
- Luray Farmers Market, some Saturdays beginning in May through September . Contact me for availability on the date that works for you. The Market is located on Mechanic Street next to the Greenway just off of 340.
- Annual Open House, December 1, 2017, 12 noon – 6:00 pm, and December 2, 2017, 10:00 am-4:00 pm. For more information, please call 540.743.3194 or email jbm.artist@Yahoo.com.
- By appointment at my studio.